- Since the stock market brings together hundreds of 1000’s of market members who wish to purchase and promote shares, it ensures truthful pricing practices and transparency in transactions.
- Since the early 1990s, most of the largest exchanges have adopted digital ‘matching engines’ to deliver collectively patrons and sellers, replacing the open outcry system.
- Computer methods had been upgraded in the stock exchanges to handle bigger buying and selling volumes in a more accurate and managed manner.
- Electronic buying and selling now accounts for the majority of trading in many developed nations.
- While earlier stock markets used to issue and